Top 10 tech investing trends for 2011
Amplify’d from blogs.reuters.com
1. (Way too many) Groupons, social games, photo-sharing, and “fart” apps.
2. Commerce and coupons for location-based services (LBS), aka “The $5 check-in”
3. Crowdsourcing: The Web-enabled mass assembly line
4. URLs for IRL: enabling the Internet of “things”
5. The Emergence of global languages and geographic arbitrage
6. YouTube killed the video star: Distribution and monetization of online video
7. More iPads, iPhones, iOs Apps and more Android on the way
8. Design is the new black: The growing importance of user experience and design
9. Family 2.0: Apps for kids and grandmas
10. Facebook is dead. Long live Facebook.
See this Amp at http://reut.rs/gB4NDQ